Working in Finance.
Where would we be without the expertise and insight of our fantastic Finance department? They help make our world go round, from paying the bills and shielding us from risk to influencing the strategies that enable us to grow. As well as being an exciting active place to be, we are an ACCA Approved Employer and a CIMA Training and Development Partner.
As a Finance Team we have over 120 employees, these teams include Financial Accounting, Tax, Commercial / Operational Business Partnering, Financial Planning & Analysis and Payroll.
Along with the core Finance department, we have a Finance Operations team whose remit covers Credit & Fraud Risk, Commissions and Supply Chain.
If you are looking to develop your career, and why not take a look at the current vacancies we have.
Latest jobs in Finance.
- Senior Finance Manager - Digital - (Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom)
- Director of Finance Operations - (Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom)
- Senior Finance Analyst - Customer Head Office & Marketing Opex - (Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom)
- Channel Forecast & Analytics Manager – Customer - (Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom)
- Finance Manager - PAYG - (Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom)
Where you could be working.
Glasgow.Let’s be honest: what doesn’t Glasgow have to offer? Once the ship-building capital of the world, this great city now holds its own as a serious cultural metropolis. Glasgow is an energetic hub of innovation and creativity: it’s no surprise we’re based here.
Maidenhead.Maidenhead is the town on our letterhead – as such, we’re proud to be based here. We’re not the only ones: unsurprisingly, many other cutting-edge UK telecoms companies have decided to establish their headquarters west of London. What’s more, if you’re commuting to work, it’s also really easy to get to, as there are plenty of rail services and – if you’re driving – it’s just off the M4.
Register your details to get our latest jobs straight to your inbox.Sign-up now.