Working in Glasgow.
Home to the Commonwealth Games in 2014, Scotland’s major arts organisations, and one of Europe’s top ten financial centres, Glasgow is a city that is proud of its achievements. When we opened our Glasgow office, we wanted to tap into the pride and energy of this great city. We’ve certainly done that.
In our offices on St Vincent Street, in the heart of the city, you’ll find four floors of refurbished space, complete with a great cafe, games consoles and comfortable breakout spaces. Needless to say, there’s also an energetic social committee – and they’re never short on ideas.
After the working day, you’ll be spoilt for choice. There are a thousand bars and restaurants on your doorstep. If you’re into your art, you could check out the recently renovated Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum; if you like your music live, there are some of the best live music venues in the UK, including the nearby King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut. This is one city that you’ll never find boring.View Glasgow jobs.
This is what we do in Glasgow.
Latest jobs in Glasgow.
- Discovery Training Partner - (Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Quality Executive - (Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Retail Store Manager (Talent Pool) - (Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Demand Planning Manager - Contact Centre - (Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom)
- Partner Manager - Contact Centre - (Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom)